Our pitch contest was held on November 10, 2022, at Venture Café in Providence. See you next year!
About the Pitch Contest
The Rhode Island Elevator Pitch Contest is a high-energy event during which each presenter will have 90 seconds to present their idea to a panel of judges from the Rhode Island business community and a general audience. Should we receive an overwhelming number of applicants, presenters will be chosen by lottery.
This 90-second period represents the time you'd have to share an elevator ride with a potential investor. Just as one wouldn’t present a slide deck in an elevator, presenters must speak without PowerPoints and the like.
This is a great opportunity to get your idea in front of potential investors, gather valuable feedback, potentially meet new teammates or advisors, and possibly win some cash!
- Problem is clearly defined.
- Why the proposed solution is better than any other currently available solution.
- Financial potential of the idea.
- Ability to execute plan.
- Overall pitch quality.
Looking to Attend?
- If you are interested in attending to watch this event, a link will be provided prior to the 2023 Pitch Contest.
Looking to Present a Pitch?
- Our pitch submission form is now closed.
- Pitch submissions were due by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 4, 2022.
If you have any questions about the event or presenting a pitch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.