Our next pitch contest will be held on November 16, 2023, at Venture Café in Providence. Stay tuned for details in September!
About the Pitch Contest
The Rhode Island Elevator Pitch Contest is a high-energy event during which each presenter will have 90 seconds to present their idea to a panel of judges from the Rhode Island business community and a general audience. Should we receive an overwhelming number of applicants, presenters will be chosen by lottery.
This 90-second period represents the time you'd have to share an elevator ride with a potential investor. Just as one wouldn’t present a slide deck in an elevator, presenters must speak without PowerPoints and the like.
This is a great opportunity to get your idea in front of potential investors, gather valuable feedback, potentially meet new teammates or advisors, and possibly win some cash!
- Problem is clearly defined.
- Why the proposed solution is better than any other currently available solution.
- Financial potential of the idea.
- Ability to execute plan.
- Overall pitch quality.
Looking to Attend?
- If you are interested in attending to watch this event, a link will be provided prior to the Pitch Contest.
Looking to Present a Pitch?
- Our pitch submission form is now closed.
- Pitch submissions were due by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 4, 2022.
If you have any questions about the event or presenting a pitch, please email email@example.com.